SafeBase™ Push Piers
Permanently Addressing Poor Soil Conditions
The SafeBase™ Push Pier system is a permanent solution addressing the core issue. Poor soil conditions! Common solutions to address this issue would be to remove or replace the foundation. This is a costly method which will fail because the real issue has not been addressed. Unstable soil! The SafeBase™ Push Pier system addresses this issue by driving through the failing soil to the stable soil below. The SafeBase™ Push Pier system is a permanent solution that will not fail! SafeBase™ Push Piers are designed to stabilize and/or lift foundations by transferring the weight of the home from unstable soil to the suitable more stable soils below. This is achieved by hydraulically driving push pier sections through a bracket (which is attached to the foundation footing) until they reach stable soil.
Push Pier Installation
Our push pier installation company offers piers which have the following features:
- End-bearing pier that will not depend on friction for capacity
- Each pier load tested in the course of set up
- Capability to reach better depths utilizing a starter tube with friction collar
- High-strength steel pier areas and sleeved couplings have high resistance to folding
- Long life span, resistance to rust
- Available with hot-dipped galvanized coating for additional corrosion resistance
Call us at 877-222-4023 today to learn more about our push pier installations!