Crawl Space Repair
The team here at America's Basement Contractor has been fixing wet, leaky, moldy, and humid crawl space environments for many years now, and we have a solid understanding of what works and what doesn't when it comes to repairs and solutions. We will be able to send a trained, knowledgeable tech to your home to evaluate the situation. He will look at the damage which has already been done, as well as the entire space as a whole so that he can pinpoint the cause of the leaks or humidity issues. Next, we will come up with a plan of action for getting the situation taken care of once and for all. We make use of NASH® vapor barriers and liners for encapsulation work, and Santa Fe® Compact2 dehumidifiers for moisture control in the air.
Please be sure to click through the common problems listed in the menu to the right to learn more.
Warning Signs of a Problem
If you happen to notice any of the following, be sure to contact us immediately for a consultation.
- Home feels uncomfortable, even when the thermostat is properly set
- Home smells very musty or foul (indication of mold growth)
- Moisture can be seen building up next to the footing on the home's exterior
- Certain spots on the first floor no longer feel level (indication of wood rot)
- Skin feels moist or clammy (indication of high relative humidity levels)